Your whole team on board
Let your colleagues report incidents and accidents on the go with their smartphones. It’s fast and simple. Everyone can contribute to reducing hazards and improving work safety.
All incidents reported via the app are saved centrally in your EcoWebDesk system. The responsible people can then carry out further processing and evaluation.
Overview of the app features
- Conveniently report near-miss situations, property or environmental damage, and personal injury
- App can be used in many other scenarios, including audit checklists and inspection records
- Camera function: Take photos on site and send them immediately
- Transmit data to your company’s EcoWebDesk system
- Use the offline function even when you don’t have a network connection
- Send automatic email notifications
- Multilingual interface
Getting started with the app – Requirements
- Connection to EcoWebDesk on the SaaS or Enterprise version, including the Health & Safety module
- Minimum smartphone requirement: iOS 9.0 or Android 4.1
- You can also run the web app in Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 11
Useful addition of the EcoWebDesk SaaS rental version
EcoWebDesk – whenever, wherever and however you want!
Whether you are using a PC, notebook, tablet or smartphone – with the innovative technology of EcoWebDesk there are no limits.
Try EcoWebDesk free for 14 days.
The EcoWebDesk modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption, amounts and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.