With EcoWebDesk, root-cause analysis has never been easier.
Identify the problem
- Analyze root causes with systematic methodology and comprehensive documentation
- Name and define the underlying problem clearly
- Choose the relevant team members from a predefined list and involve them in the analysis
- Identify a discernible trigger of the undesired problem
- Break your assessment down into individual categories of causes
- Differentiate between human, technical, system, and process errors
Find the cause
Uncover deeper issues
- Examine your findings carefully and look for causes behind the causes
- Run analyses in accordance with the 5 whys method
- Identify the ultimate root cause of the underlying problem
- Tackle the issue directly with corrective measures and avoid repeated mistakes with preventive ones
- Choose the relevant actions and set deadlines
- Assign tasks to the responsible person directly
- Check the effectiveness of your actions and feedback by email
- Log your results and export as a report
Fix the problem
Put your corrective measures to the test
You've finished the root-cause analysis and put the necessary actions in place—but this isn't the end. What's equally important is checking the effectiveness of these measures regularly to see if the problem has been solved. These regular checks can be conducted from the central EcoWebDesk admin management.
Try EcoWebDesk free for 14 days.
“If you know one module, you know all of them. EcoWebDesk is intuitively designed and that makes it easy to use. Once you know the structure of one module, you can easily navigate all others.”
Dr. Werner Wahlers, Quality Management & Technology, INEOS Phenol GmbH
The EcoWebDesk modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption, amounts and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.