With EcoWebDesk, evaluating environmental data has never been easier.
Get data at a glance
- Track your KPIs for electricity, gas, and water
- Break the figures down by department and location
- Run customized evaluations on metrics of your choice—for example, a cost analysis of a particular type of waste
- Run comprehensive evaluations for resources, emissions, and other aspects of Eco-Controlling
- Zoom in from the global to the local level
- Evaluate individual metrics, such as the electricity consumption at a particular facility
- Compare environmental indicators between several facilities
Explore the finer details
Publish diagrams and tables
- Create professional visualizations in a mouse click
- Run multidimensional analyses on several data rows at once
- Customize the design and color scheme of diagrams
- Save frequently used analysis settings
- Save your evaluations as reports and add further comments
- Export your data to Microsoft Word and Excel
- Customize the report templates to fit your corporate branding
- Keep track of your results with intelligent document management
Deliver the results
EcoWebDesk's flexible evaluation tools make it easy to compare environmental data from various facilities. Just choose your evaluation criteria, select your facilities from a pre-defined list, and you’re ready to go!
Try EcoWebDesk free for 14 days.
“In the past three years we have used the software to record more than 2,000 waste processes – today we can conveniently evaluate this data and, just by the push of a button, visualize it in clearly structured tables and charts. These extensive evaluation possibilities are a major advantage of EcoWebDesk.”
Stephan Graf, Environmental Officer, ARBURG GmbH + Co KG
The EcoWebDesk modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption, amounts and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.