With EcoWebDesk, monitoring resources has never been easier.
Run the numbers
- See what resources are being used and by whom
- Track your usage of electricity, gas, and water
- Classify your figures as primary, downstream etc.
- Record tariffs for electricity, gas, and water, including details on emissions
- Track meter readings in a structured way
- Compare current and previous readings and examine any discrepancies
- Calculate costs automatically, based on your saved tariffs
Check costs and quantities
Manage specific resources
- Create an index of inputs e.g. fuel, pressurized air, or raw materials
- Measure costs and consumption from a specific time period
- Record your produced goods as outputs, then track quantities and production costs
- Get a clear picture of your company’s emissions
- See your most important figures at a glance in the quick overview, which users can customize
- Create diagrams and tables of resource consumption, either company-wide or by department
- Use these insights as the basis for optimization and cost saving efforts
Track resource consumption effortlessly
Are you already tracking your consumption data in a spreadsheet? You can easily import this to EcoWebDesk in just a few clicks, integrating large volumes of data into your new monitoring system.
Try EcoWebDesk free for 14 days.
“In the past three years we have used the software to record more than 2,000 waste processes – today we can conveniently evaluate this data and, just by the push of a button, visualize it in clearly structured tables and charts. These extensive evaluation possibilities are a major advantage of EcoWebDesk.”
Stephan Graf, Environmental Officer, ARBURG GmbH + Co KG
The EcoWebDesk modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption, amounts and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.