With EcoWebDesk, risk assessments for hazardous materials have never been easier.
Determine your needs
- Run risk analyses for hazardous materials and the ways in which they are being used
- Collectively assess groups of substances with ease
- Save time by reusing sample templates
- Log your work with hazardous substances in a mouse click
- Gain access to logged data via a central index
- Display the relevant warning messages automatically
- Access reliable standardized information on hazards, including skin contact, inhalation, fire, and explosion
Document tasks and risks
Comply with guidelines
- Categorize dangerous groups automatically, along with the measures that need to be taken for each
- Identify the necessary precautions in seconds
- Plan how to implement hazardous materials management into your business with a clear overview of each protective measure and its status
- Export your risk assessment to a professional document for printing or sharing and give selected colleagues automatic access
- Get reminders when documents need updating
- Manage current and earlier revisions of each document within a structured file system
Publish the final document
When risk-assessing work with hazardous materials, it's important to check for potential substitutes that are less dangerous. With EcoWebDesk, you can easily see the results of previous substitution tests. If a substitute is found, attach the results of the test to your risk assessment to ensure that records remain complete and up-to-date.
Try EcoWebDesk free for 14 days.
“We have found a viable solution for our hazardous materials management, which perfectly supports both the old as well as the new Hazardous Substances Ordinance. Our hazardous working materials are now centrally recorded in EcoWebDesk and the data can be accessed by all authorized people at any time.”
Claudia Waitz, IT/Process Management & Facility Management, DATEV eG
The EcoWebDesk modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption, amounts and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.