With EcoWebDesk, documenting exposure to hazardous substances has never been easier.
Report cases of exposure
- Let employees record their exposure to hazardous materials independently, following a standardized procedure
- Document critical details such as working hours, tasks, and precautions taken
- Have this information passed on to a designated person responsible
- Share standardized information on the use of hazardous substances and enable authorized viewers to revise this
- Identify groups at greatest risk of inhalation and skin contact
- Issue protective measures incrementally and assess their adequateness, in accordance with the established safety standards of the workplace control scheme for hazardous substances (EMKG) from BAuA
Check requirements and precautions
Measure exposure data
- Document the strength of hazardous substances
- Specify accurate values or estimated values along with quality factors
- Create a basis for balancing acceptable and tolerable concentrations
- Check which employees have the qualifications required for a certain type of exposure
- See any discrepancies between required and available qualifications at a glance
- Ensure that your team is adequately trained in the handling of hazardous substances
Report your findings
EcoWebDesk's reporting function enables you to share information on exposure to hazardous substances easily with third parties. Promote transparency in your organization by, for example, providing data on an employee’s medical examination or by giving an employee their complete file if they leave your workforce.
Try EcoWebDesk free for 14 days.
“We have found a viable solution for our hazardous materials management, which perfectly supports both the old as well as the new Hazardous Substances Ordinance. Our hazardous working materials are now centrally recorded in EcoWebDesk and the data can be accessed by all authorized people at any time.”
Claudia Waitz, IT/Process Management & Facility Management, DATEV eG
The EcoWebDesk modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption, amounts and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.