With EcoWebDesk, equipment registers have never been easier.
Record your inventory
- Create a structured list of all equipment machines and materials
- Keep track of approvals and notices
- See a list of previous and upcoming plant inspections
- Take readings of specific legal reference materials for each system
- Track your consumption of electricity, heat, and cooling
- See your maximum rated output, annual consumption, and utilization ratio
- Analyze numbers for individual locations and company areas
Measure your performance
Manage your water hazards
- Document and classify your water hazards correctly
- Specify which hazardous substances are used
- Link this data to the relevant risk assessment and handling instructions from the Hazardous Materials software module
- Add optional details about your pressure equipment to the register
- Document specific details such as maximum pressure and test pressure, as well as minimum and maximum temperatures
- Describe your pipelines by equipment class, pressure stage, insulation etc.
Record pressure equipment details
Locations, equipment, and facilities
In the EcoWebDesk Basic System, you can document the central structures of your business and then conveniently reuse these for other modules. When you create your equipment register, you can populate this with data that's previously been recorded, saving time, avoiding unnecessary duplication, and improving data quality.
Try EcoWebDesk free for 14 days.
“The increasing demands on companies require a complete, seamless and legally-sound documentation system. This is exactly what EcoWebDesk provides.”
Nicolas Tauchnitz, Compliance Management, Berliner Wasserbetriebe
The EcoWebDesk modules
Industry independent and freely combinable.
Health & Safety
100% reliable for occupational health and safety.
All certifications perfectly prepared.
Hazardous materials and goods completely under control.
Comprehensive legal certainty for minimal liability.
Make the reporting process efficient.
Always keep an eye on consumption, amounts and costs.
Flexibly instruct employees and third parties.
Create clarity and optimize complex work processes.